Sunday, June 3, 2012

He's Been Faithful Before, He'll Be Faithful Again!

While we were worshiping at church this morning God really spoke to me. We were singing this song and God used it to remind me of His goodness. The chorus says:

I call your name 
Lord you reply 

You bring your kingdom 

To stand by my side 

Giver of life 
All that I need 

Father you're everything that is precious to me 

There is no one like you Lord in all the earth


We are once again walking a tough road as a family. Our baby girl who is now 4 will be going in for brain surgery in the near future (we are waiting on insurance approval). I'm fully confident that God will use this to bring great healing to her little body! God used the chorus of this song to remind me that in the past He has been so faithful! I really felt like during the week of trial He did bring His kingdom to stand by my side. I'm resting in the knowledge that He will do that again! I'm so thankful that I serve a God who loves us and is all I need!

Looking in the past I can see His faithfulness, and I'm trusting his faithfulness will help our family walk this next tough road!

7 comments:

  1. We pray for you and for your family daily. We will be praying for your little one as well as for her doctors wisdom.

    Chuckles Travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying for your angle.


      Rodney Grotte

      Delete
  2. Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you all. Praying daily (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God be with the doctors, your child, and your family. May you be strengthened and comforted and encouraged as you walk this path, knowing that Your Father will never forsake you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for all of you. God will see you through! Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our little family is praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete