Friday, June 1, 2012

The changing power of Thankfulness

I sometimes find it so easy to get caught up in the craziness that is life that I get so overwhelmed with what is going wrong around me. When this happens I tend to get discouraged and even moody...(not something I like to admit ~ just being real here). One thing that I found can "snap me out" of this kind of funk so to speak is writing down what I'm thankful for. When I stop to think about all of the blessings that I have it really changes my perspective! I love this song by Josh Groban ~ Thankful ~ it is such a good reminder to me that there is so much to be thankful for. When we stop to think about all of the things we have to be thankful for it somehow seems to change our perspective on life.

2 comments:

  1. Good reminder for me today--love that song, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Beth's comment! :) Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete