Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lessons from kids


Learning a lesson from your little one is quite humbling, but I'm constantly learning both from my own children and my friend's children as well. Today I was sitting in church with a friend whose daughter also has major health problems. We were watching her daughter up on the stage singing and worshiping God and my heart was once again challenged. Both my friend's daughter and my own little one sing praise to and worship God with all of their being even through all the pain and medical "yuckiness" that they have to go through. What a challenge to my heart to watch these kids and know that I struggle to praise God at times. Sometimes I just want to question God and find out what He is doing. They just choose to trust that God is going to take care of them and worship Him for it. So I'm challenged to worship God today no matter what seems to be going on.

Here is a videp of my little princess worshiping God while she was having her infusion a couple of weeks ago. Even though it was hurting, she was praising!


No comments:

Post a Comment