Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Understanding

I have so many people who I care about that are going through so much trauma right now. Our own family has tons of stuff going on. Sometimes I feel like I don't know what to say to my friends, or even to myself for that matter. I would love to say that I understand what each person I love is struggling with, but the truth is that I probably don't. I can show grace and compassion even when I don't fully understand what exactly it is they are walking through.

Far greater than me...GOD knows and His Word says He understands! This verse was brought to my mind today and it was a great comfort to me, and I hope it will comfort you as well! Psalm 147:5 says Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite. How wonderful to have the assurance that God understands what we are walking through, AND that He has the power to help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment