Saturday, February 23, 2013

Getting Started Again...

I know that it has been quite a while since I have blogged anything. We have had quite the winter in our house and things have been pretty busy. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this past December! I'm so thankful for the amazing man that God has blessed me with ~ his love and support all along this crazy journey have been amazing! I love him more now than the day we married and I pray that God gives us many more years together! Our precious baby girl just had her 9th surgery, and she broke her arm the same day we found out that she needed to have the surgery. Thankfully the surgery went well, and we were able to get her cast off yesterday! There have also been other life events, but God's grace has been so evident and faithful along the way! I am working on new posts and hope to get back on the blogging track and blogging again regularly!

1 comment:

  1. I am the one that is blessed to have you in my life. You are an amazing woman and an inspiration to so many. May our love keep growing stronger and our commitment to serving God keep increasing. I pray that your strength continues to give other people strength to stand up and do right. Never fear, I will always be here to support you. I'll love you forever. Yours Truly. Tina's Marine (husband, aka Tim)

    ReplyDelete